GPT-3, Beyond the Hype
Take a deep dive into GPT-3, Beyond the Hype with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Modestly sophisticated autocomplete engine or the first big step towards Artificial General Intelligence? Or both? GPT-3, made by?San Francisco-based AI lab OpenAI, generated considerable buzz when it was announced in Summer 2020. Let's go beyond the hype and have a closer look. That's what this Deep Dive will offer.
- OpenAI’s new language generator GPT-3 is shockingly good—and completely mindless and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 9 minutes
- Topics covered: artificial intelligence, machine learning, language, future, weekend
- From sites like MIT Technology Review, Daily Nous / Justin Weinberg, The Verge, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.